Monday, October 13, 2008

It has come to my attention...

... that I negated to tell you about the outcome of the football game on Friday night against our Rival!! I am so sorry about that. You saw the pictures I posted? You know, the ones with my daughter and her friends decked out in body paint? You missed it? Aw, I'm sorry. Let me post them again. Here:




Yes, that is my daughter with the different flip flops! Lazy. Couldn't find one of them, so she just grabbed one. Now, if I ever did that! I would be crazy!
Oh, yes, back to the game. 33 - 7. WE WON!!!! Sorry. It was unintentional.

3 comments:

kelliebean said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. How sweet, though, that you were able to tell her goodbye.

jessicamae3 said...

I love your blog!!! I never know what I am going to find! So fun!

jessicamae3 said...

I love your blog!!! I never know what I am going to find! So fun!