Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Final Update! {i hope}

Well it is 3 p.m., CST, 3 1/2 hours since I received the "part" for my water heater.
The plumber left. The water is heating. I will have hot water. Soon. Very soon. From where it was intended to come from. The faucet!
Look, here is the "old" part.


Hard to believe it is only 2 yrs old! Now, here is the "New" part, installed!



Isn't it a BEAUTIFUL thing? Ahhhhh, the simple things we take for granted! Now if I could just enjoy a quiet, peaceful, lonely, hot bath............. I do emphasize the "Lonely" part!!
Well, thank you for coming on this "Journey" with me and letting me document this tragic occurrence that happened. I don't know if I could have done it alone!

1 comment:

lmerie said...

We know we are adults when . . . we get excited about hot water heater parts - Wooot Woooot! Glad it all came together . . . may the hot water pour forth.