Monday, September 8, 2008

Mournful Monday

This is a quick post. I just found out that a friend of mine lost her father on the 29th of August. Such a terrible time, for, everyone had evacuated for the hurricane! They are having services today, but won't bury him for a few days due to the lack of personnel. Lori, this is for you and your mom: I am very saddened at the loss of a husband, father, brother and grandfather. I loved your dad and his sense of humor as well as his "stubbornness." That's what made him great. I have made a donation to the 'National Kidney Foundation' in his name. He will always remain in my thoughts and prayers.

This brings such a painful reminder of my father in law who passed after 'Katrina." For all of you who lost a family member or friend during a "rough" time, God Bless you and you are in my prayers.

No comments: