Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Going Home!!

I am heading home tomorrow. Traffic should be fine. My neighbor left yesterday and it took her over 12 hrs!! Her daughter left today and it only took 7! Whew. I'm glad. Can't see being in the car that long with 4 dogs! It would take longer.
Went to Graceland today. Pretty interesting. Took lots of pictures! I will post later once home. Very modest home. I'm somewhat surprised. Can't believe it only cost $102,000! I do like the style of it. Very "southern." Definitely a "family" home.
Went back to Beale Street and ate at the "Pig." Just had a BBQ Pork Sandwich. Really good. Went back to see the ducks. Went upstairs to their housing. It is on the roof, but, under construction. Got to see the rooftop again. Last time here, I only had my cell phone to take pictures. Those are gone. Had my camera this time.
We saw the sun for a brief time today. But for the most part, it was overcast.
Okay, gotta go and pack up some of the car so I don't have to do it all tomorrow. I'll catch you guys up later. Have a good night......

No comments: