Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How SWEET!!!

I just received a wonderful "baby" gift in the mail! NO, I did not have a baby, although I look as if I could! LOL Kathy, a.k.a. "Doxymama" sent me a pink collar with "Maggie" in rhinestone letters! Here are some pictures. She really doesn't like "photo ops!"


I feel so bad, for I think she was abused! Look at her ears, she always seems so scared. She definitely has put on some weight! Riley loves playing with her and she has come around and even plays back. There is still some jealousy with Riley. Maggie can't lay on the sofa next to me, without Riley being right there! It is too funny!
Well, this is a quick post, for I am fighting with my son about going to swimming! He doesn't want to go, he wants to quit and I'm telling him, it is not an option. He has no extracurricular activities at all and he is very good at swimming! He says it's too hard. I told him, anything worth getting usually is!! Oh well, back to the fight. Blog ya later......

4 comments:

lmerie said...

Oh how sweet! Glad you had a great surpise in the mail after getting back from vacation!

kelliebean said...

Aaaawwwww, the girls and I just looooooove her! :)

Brock Family said...

She is too cute!!! I love her bling bling collar too! I used to fight with my mom about going to swimming and I wish I wold have listened to her!!!!!!!!! Tell your son to keep it up! It's the best sport in the whole world!

Jaimie Lea said...

cute! we have a red mini too.