Monday, September 8, 2008

Have to change this "Funk" I'm in!!

With everything that has been going on the last week and the possibility of "Ike", I am in a "FUNK." I managed to complete another 2 page layout for Lexie's Disney book. I think I only have a couple more to do, then I can send to Shutterfly to make! Or, I did buy an 8x8 album at Archiver's at 50% off. I could just send them off to be printed and put in the book??? Hmmm, have to think about that.
Anyway, here are the ones I did today, along with 3 I did before I evacuated:


Here is a 3 page layout from The Living Seas:



I am pretty much keeping it simple. She doesn't care and her mom already loves what I've done so far. I mean, what 3 1/2 yro wouldn't want a book about herself? She loves the board book I made for her of her "1st Haircut!" She'll love this one cause, she loves me!!! LOL Really, she does.
Here are a few pictures from Memphis. Just a few. Want to do a layout of Graceland, so, you won't see any of those pictures here.
Here we are driving up to the Peabody for the first time. It was a very overcast day!
Here is my son standing at the foot of Beale Street. I laughed and told him I would "Photoshop" beer in his cup! As you can see, I didn't. It's only water!!!! He is wearing his swim team shirt, appropriately named "Hurricanes." I told him, he didn't have to look like a "refugee!" Geesh.
Here are the famous ducks!
Here is one of the ballrooms! Absolutely gorgeous! The architecture, the details. Just beautiful. Would have loved to had my wedding here!

Here is the restaurant that we came back to and ate in on Thursday! BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!
Well, I told you I would post some pictures so I did. A promise is a promise. I'll post some more at a later date. I need to run a slide show. It's been a while since I did that, so, I may have to practice a little first.
Gonna go and watch the weather. Looks like "Ike" may be heading west. Good for us, not for Texas! Sorry. I don't think our southeast region could do another massive evacuation! Have a good night and I'll blog ya later............

No comments: