Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!

Yay! It's Wednesday. Last day with Lex. She really isn't a problem. She's portable! Took her to my dad's, again, to go swimming. Of course she only "swam" in the hot tub! Silly girl! Take a look at these pics:
How silly does she look? She was so tired! She only slept about 15 mins. Crashed out! She has a busy night tonite! Hopefully she won't be too cranky!

Well, tomorrow, I think I will head over to the LSS and use my gift certificate I got for my B-day in June!!! Can't really think of anything I need though! I'm good on paper. Adhesive check. Wait. Hmmmm. I do want an ATG. Might have to check that out.

Have a game tonite at 7:45 p.m. Tomorrow's game is at 6:30 p.m. Dinner is all cooked. Made Lasagna in the crockpot. Not bad. Not bad at all. Tomorrow's plan is Enchilada Casserole. I'm tryin all kinds of new dishes. Waiting on DD to get her things together so I can bring her to her friend's house. She will be sleeping over. She wants to drive ~~~~ guess I'll let her. 8-o She drives well. Still want her to take the driver's course.

Gotta go and shower now. {sorry} Blog you guys later..................................




No comments: