Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Night

Well, Maggie's first night was a good one. She went out for my DH this morning. She has really taken a liking to him! "Daddy's Girl." Somehow, I think she'll have greater hold than our daughter!! Here are pics from this morning:

I will give her a "sponge bath" this evening after all my "chikens" have gone.
We are keeping our eye on Hurricane Gustav! Not that I wish it on anyone, but, I hope we don't get a direct hit! People are still trying to recover from "Katrina" 3 years later!!! If it stays to the west, I'll probably stay and ride it out! I think by Saturday, I'll know more.
Gotta go now, blog you guys later............................................

2 comments:

Jingle said...

She is very cute! I have a Maggie in my house, too, but she is an 85 lb. black lab, so a slightly different look! LOL!

kelliebean said...

OMGosh! I think I'm in love! She's precious!!!! But I'm not partial to weenie dogs or anything...