Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Watta Wednesday!!

Update: We won 2 out of 3 games tonite! WooHoo!!! I think we are now in 3rd place!!

Oh my goodness! I have some "Idols" out there and "Ms. Joscie" {which rhymes with coffee, today!} is one of them. She was kind enough to help me out with trying to create a new blog header you see now. I spent more than enough time on it today than I will ever admit!! It still isn't what I would like, but at least now, I can get the correct dimensions without it being "chopped off!" So, THANK YOU JOSCIE! Your help was greatly appreciated! Not to mention, I got to use my PSE "skilz" I learned in Jessica's classes! Although, I still need to practice! LOL
I am waiting on a parent to pick up. Last one. Then I have to take my DH to pick up his unit that is having/had the oil changed. I have a game tonight at 7:45 and I could use a "Power Nap."
I received, in the mail today, the 12x12 layouts of the digi's I did from Scrapbookpictures.com. They came out great! I already put them into an album I had. Now, they are random layouts, but they are my first digital ones!!
I am going to try and do some "traditional" scrapping this weekend. I need to print out some pictures, but my printer is still "jamming" with paper. Maybe photo paper will go thru?! I am so frustrated. I've had that printer for maybe a year now! I have to see about getting it fixed.
Okay, I'm tired and I am rambling. So, have a good night. Blog ya later......

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Good Job! I love those pictures!

jessicamae3 said...

I almost fell off my chair....thanks for thelaugh. OMGoodness!