Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tryin 2 Get Caught Up!! Aarrrgh

Trying to get thru Week 3 and now Week 4 in "Now We're Rockin'" class! Can't believe this is the last week! :( I have learned a lot. Now, just to remember it all. LOL


Here are a few layouts I've done recently:



I need to get started on this week's project/lesson. I just need to get pictures! That is always my dilemma, finding the right pictures for the layouts. Geesh, can't anything be simple!


Here are PAD for the 8th and 9th. I was gone on vacation, so, again, I'm behind! I'm just starting here. I'm not going back.

Day 8, we were asked to take a picture of our dishes. I just opened my cabinet instead of making a "place setting."
Today, we were asked what we were doing today. What else? "Chikens" they keep me running everyday!
That's it for today. I have a Volleyball game at 7 tonite and another one tomorrow at 7:15p. I haven't played in a long time. Hope I don't "mess" up! LOL Blog ya later........

No comments: