Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm BAAAACK!!

Hi Guys! I've returned from my vacation! :( You have to give me a day or 2 to get re-adjusted and post some pics. Even have a couple of videos! Did a lot of reading while gone. Read 3 whole books!! So very proud of myself. I haven't read a book in a very long time. I brought 4 and started the 4th one on my last day!
I managed NOT to get sunburned, especially on my face and nose! I have some color to me and I don't look "pasty." LOL Just wanted to let you guys know I'm back and I'll post again soon with lots of "gossip!" Have a busy week ahead of me. This coming weekend is the "River Parishes Swim Invitational." It is such a long way away, that I have to leave Saturday morning, from my house, at 6:30 a.m.!! Sunday, 7:30 a.m.! Well, so much for sleeping in. Although, I didn't while on vacation! Had to "Stake" my spot at the pool! ;) My son is not looking forward to it, but he'll get over it. He has too. Has no choice or opinion on the matter. Period.
Have a great week. I'll blog ya guys later................................

No comments: