Friday, June 6, 2008

Update.

Well, it's about 2 pm and it is 84 degrees in my house!! My dh got off work early and is making a run to get a window unit to place in our kitchen to help cool house off! We used to have one, but one afternoon, when in was in the garage, he took it out to "work" on it. Well, he busted a coil in it! 'nuf said. My dad is working on getting someone out here to "assess" the situation and then hopefully, replace it tomorrow! Say your prayers!


Wanted to include a digi layout I worked on using some "Shabby Princess" line called "Splendid." I didn't plan the LO, but just basically, threw it together. I did make it an 8x8 so I could possibly print it.


I also rec'd another Bday card from "Skeeter-Or" aka, Bev. It was a nice surprise!







Dh on way home with AC's for kitchen and back bedroom! Yeah!!! We'll be cool in less than 2 hrs. YES!!

No comments: