Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Challenge & RAK!!!


Happy Friday!!! I want to post my "Wednesday Challenge" that Jessica Sprague gave to us. I am not very happy with it, but am posting it anyway. It's practice, right?
Anyway, these are the items we needed to use:
@ least 2 patterned papers
@ least 4 photos on layout, 1 selectively colored
Make it about yourself
Use column journalling
2 Rounded corners
A Brush we downloaded
Now, my Challenge to you: Create a layout using the above items, but in the "Traditional" way! Get creative! You have until Monday night, 11 p.m. I'm leaving to go on vacation next Saturday, so, I want to be able to send before I leave! I have posted this on the CKMB site, with all entries posted to my thread. If you want, you can click here to link to the thread. I will randomly choose the winner and post it Tuesday morning. Good luck, have fun, get creative and GET BUSY!! ;)


2 comments:

Ericka said...

so very cool....one day I will take that class!! YOu Rocked the challenge, good for you!!

Hayley said...

I really like your LO!!!! Great job!!!

Hayley