Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Running Behind today...

Man, I'm just running behind today. Guess because I didn't have to bring my daughter to school today at 7, I was able to "linger." But, it has put me back some! I did manage to get loads of laundry done! That is my PAD4M today.









Last night I went to my daughter's dress rehearsal, so I got a "glimpse" into the numbers she is in! The theme of the recital is: "From Hollywood to Broadway." There are a lot of cute numbers. My daughter is in the opening number and they are dancing to a song from "Hairspray." Too cute! I might have to try and video it and place it here! Okay, I did say try....



Tonight I am going out to dinner with the girls I subbed with on Thursday nights. I think they start up in June and they asked me to join the team!!! I'm excited. I definitely get a "work out" playing with them. Our Wednesday night league will start the 2nd week of June. That one is okay, it's the Friday night "mixed" league that is a little "slow." LOL I enjoy playing and that is all that matters! Yeah right. It is not your typical volleyball game! We do have a ref, so that helps, but there is no coordination or game plan. Enough of complaining. Wait, I wasn't complaining, honest!! I'm just happy to be playing! That's 3 nights a week. WOOHOO! I get to get out of my house!!! No "chikens" to worry about. A release for me!! Yeah!!!

Allright. Enough already. Here are a few random shots I took last night at dress rehearsal. Gonna make my daughter another book for this year. I will take pics from the morning rehearsal and hopefully, my friend's cousin is there this year taking pictures! He went on a cruise last year and wasn't there. :( The year before, he took hundreds of pictures! So much so, that if you put them all together and "flipped" thru them, you would have seen the whole recital!! He posted them on Shutterfly and I ordered the ones I wanted!! How cool is that? He also has a cool camera and a GREAT lens. Have to make a phone call.



Have a great evening. Blog ya later.............................................

No comments: