Friday, May 2, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Woo HOOOOOO! Today is finally Friday! Can I tell you how excited I am?

Okay, let me get my PAD4M{formally POTD ;)} out of the way. This is a picture of a type of Begonia that I had planted last year in my planter on back patio. Anyway, I thought they all died! A few times I looked at the planter, I saw this "weed," or so I thought. I kept forgetting to pull it, so I could get it ready for new plantings. Well @ 2 weeks ago, there were blooms! So now it sits, lonely, all by itself, in the planter. I'll have to decide if I want to get more like it, or move it to another location and plant something totally different!

















"Little Red Church" annual Fair is this weekend. I've already "pre-purchased" the Ride Bracelets for my kids. I save a total of $20 this way. Of course, that'll be spent the 1st night on FOOD!!!! OMG, there's something about "Fair Food" that I LOVE! Maybe it's the fact that I don't have to cook this weekend? Hmmm, Fried Catfish, Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya, Pizza, Hamburgers, FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!! Snowballs, soft drinks, fudge, cookies, cakes, OH MY!!! I am salivating...... I hope the weather holds up. They speak of rain tonight thru tomorrow morning, late, then clear the rest of the weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.



I'll be busy this weekend, naturally, but I do plan on participating in Erin's "Mystery Project." No one will be here to interrupt me! I'll post again Sunday night? Hopefully I'll have some pictures from the fair! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!! Blog ya later.....................

2 comments:

scrappyhappy08 said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...The lid of my project slides open so I can't really attach the album to it. I have journaling on the back so I have to leave it loose. Thanks for the suggestion though!! :)

PSA said...

Awesome! At work today, I was updating my work blog when I came across yours. It uplifted me. Good work.