Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is it Sunday already?

Wow, I can't believe it is already Sunday! I had to stop and think, "what did I do yesterday?" Oh. Paid off balance for condo we are staying in for vacation. drop dd off at dance practice. go to post office. go to bank. pick up dd from dance. go get dance stockings. 2 different pairs. 1 regular and 1 fishnet. go to another store to get her "unmentionables." oops, mentioned. sorry. stop and get lunch. head home. find clothes to wear to baseball game. went as a "date" for my sister. too funny! i knew all the people anyway. I went out w/her after to a local bar. the biggest excitement there was on the 2 big screen t.v.'s: "ultimate fight club." Now, boxing I could watch if I wanted to, but this!? Oh.my.word. Can't even begin to see the fascination with this, this, I don't even know what to call it! Definitely, NOT my 'cup of tea!' I returned home around 1 a.m. "Big" night out, whoa! It was nice to get away w/my sis. Her friends joined us, whom I happen to know and even went to school w/one of them! Small world.

Today my dh and I ran a couple of errands. He needed to get a new "blower," for the one he had, died yesterday while doing the yard. Had to borrow my neighbor's. The new one is much lighter! I can even use it! Woo hoo. Actually, I love doing yard work. I should have had dh take a pic of me for PAD4M, instead, I took one of the lawnmower.


Now, the next PAD4M #25 (today) is what gas is going for right now. It has been rising ever so slightly every couple of days! We know that come the end of the month of June when we go on vacation, it will be over $4/gal! Just last week, it was $3.69! I'm going pump my bike tires up!!! LOL Have a good Sunday!

No comments: