Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm on a Roll Now! LOL ;)

I have created 2 layouts today in my quest to do 100 layouts in "Dash from my Stash!" It only took me @ 6 hours!! Of course I do have kids today and they kinda had my attention!8)p I used the RAK I received @ a month or so ago! It had 2 "pre-made" pages in there and I wanted to use 1 of them to place my daughter's dance picture on. I was just waiting for it to come in! On the other one, I only had 1 wallet size pic of her in her Volleyball uniform, therefore, I used it. Maybe tonite I can start on the Bonco pictures from our Christmas party! I have NO IDEA what to do with those!


















This picture is my PAD4M #13. It is of my Crepe Myrtle tree in my front garden. There are more about to bloom, probably in @ 2 weeks.
I'm really impressed that I have been taking pics every day this month!
Blog ya later..............

No comments: