Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"HUMP" Day....

Okay, here goes....


PAD4M, I actually took 2! One is of some of the kids toys in the backyard and the 2nd one is the Daylilies in bloom around my BIG Crepe Myrtly tree in my backyard.

I signed up for the "100 Layout Dash" on CKMB. The object is to use your "stash" and not BUY anything except adhesive and the occassional cardstock, if needed. I know I have enough to do at least 50, but 100? We'll see. Have to get more pictures!!
And speaking of "pictures", I completed the "Mid Week" lesson from Jessica's class! I spent the morning setting up PSE on the laptop, but I need to put pictures on it! The desktop is set, but during the day, when the kids are playing or napping, it's easier to use the laptop. It was a "quick page" LO that Jessica included in the "free" download that used to be available for others, but now isn't! It took me a while to get the picture, just right and I don't think I did it totally correct! : I think it looks pretty good though! What do you guys think??


I have a game tonight and depending on our standings, might be our last one until the next league starts! Next week the Top 4 Teams play in the playoffs. I'm really not sure where we are, but I'll know after tonight! We have a total of 8 teams, so, our shot is 50/50!!


Gotta go now. Blog ya later..............

1 comment:

kellie bean said...

Hey there! I love the page - I don't know how you get so much done every day! My folks have crepe myrtles at their house. They're (the trees, I mean!) all full of pink and white flowers right now. I just love them. They make me think of home. :)