Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF!!!! Busy Weekend Planned

Here is my PAD4M #9

It is my Crop in Style Paper Taker. I have each tray labeld with the colors! This item was a "steal" for $19 at Michael's! It was in the clearance aisle. I bought the last 2 and the 2nd one went to my friend. Needless to say, I think I utilize mine more! Next to it, on the floor, is 1 of 2 totes. This is in my kitchen, which is my makeshift "Scrap Room." I am actually working on some LO's! For the "Dash from your Stash" challenge. I KNOW! I can't believe it either. I hope to at least scrap the pictures I have at the moment! Might end up being about 30 LO's! It's something!



The pictures below are of the scar on my right forearm. Remember a few posts back, I wrote about getting this from playing Volleyball on a Thursday night league I subbed for? Well, Peggy and I went after the ball at the same time, {we weren't about to let it hit the ground!} and we both hit it, but she got more of me than the ball!! Anyhoo, I had mentioned getting that "Mederma" stuff for scars and lo and behold, an Account Exec contacted me and sent me FREE Mederma!! I KNOW! Things like that don't happen to me. You hear about talk show hosts mentioning products and BAM! they have some! LOL Well, I will be "documenting" the progress of using Mederma. I don't mind, but watch out, I just may be posting results here! ;)














Tonight is our church's "City Park Night" and hopefully, it won't be too warm. It's a lot of fun. There is food, hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad, drinks, ice cream and RIDES!!!! Tornado here I come! ;) There is a mini roller coaster that looks like "Ladybugs" and it's pretty fun. I plan on bringing my camera! I want to try and get pictures FROM the rides! I am so planning on looking like the "Paparazzi!" or the "Momarazzi" as my son has so lovingly nicknamed me! Kinda has a ring to it?! Okay, maybe not....


Saturday I plan on getting my hair chopped off! {professionally of course!} My sister is now working at a salon, and will do my hair and my daughter's. She is getting highlights and a trim before her dance recital in about 2 weeks. I'll go grab a pic to post of her in 1 of her costumes.....

Isn't it pretty? Okay, I'm a little partial, but this is the 1st dance picture in a couple of years that is actually "little-girl" like. She's been wearing more "Jazzy" costumes. This costume is for a number from "Hairspray." That's all I know. Plan on going to the "dress rehearsal" next week and take a few pictures. I usually don't go, she's old enough now. I do go and stay for the rehearsal the morning of the recital and I see the whole thing, minus the costumes. So I'm really surprised when I actually see the show!

Well, at the end of post. I want to wish all a "Happy Mother's Day" to all you Moms out there in Bloggerland. I have no clue what is in store for me Sunday! Honestly, I don't think my family does either!!!! I'll fill ya'll in. ;) Have a great weekend. I'll continue to post my PAD4M and hopefully some layouts I finish this weekend! Stay safe, have fun, get out and enjoy LIFE!! Blog ya later......................

2 comments:

kellie bean said...

I love mommarazzi! That's perfect! :)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Kel

Ericka said...

happy Mother's Day & your daughter is very pretty! :)