Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy NSD Day!!



Today is "National Scrapbooking Day" and it's the first time ever participating/celebrating! I will be doing an "on line project" w/Erin Lincoln of Creating Keepsakes.


Okay, wanted to post PAD4M for today. I took it this a.m. while it was "STORMING!" It finally cleared up @ 11:00 am, thank goodness, for there were some "damp" okay, SOGGY people at Jazz Fest and the "Little Red Church Fair" that is going on in my area! I took the first one out my front door, from the porch and the 2nd one from my back door.


Note the high chair in the 2nd photo. Guess it's been thoroughly rinsed! LOL


Gotta get back to scrappin'. Blog ya later......................


1 comment:

kellie bean said...

I can't wait to see your finished project - you are going to post it, aren't you?!

Wow - so rain really does happen, huh? We haven't had any in months around here, and we'd be glad to take some off your hands. On the other hand, it is GREAT coffee weather, right?! :)

Kel