Friday, April 4, 2008

Yea! It's Friday!

and that means, tonight, my daughter has to go and get her Dance pictures taken! 1 costume is still not in! They were supposed to take a "group" pic, but they are going to have to wait and take it at the studio, AGAIN! My sister will do her hair for the picture. I'm glad it's tonite and not tomorrow, as it is usually on Saturdays. We have a Mother/Daughter Retreat we are going to w/our church. The weather is supposed to be horrible tonight between @10pm and 2am! I just hope it clears before tomorrow morning!
I'm feeling a little "queasy" today. I HOPE I'm not getting that "bug" that has been going around! Yuck! It figures, the weekend is upon us.
I really want to get some scrapbooking done this weekend! I don't know when I'll have time. Guess I'll have to make some time. I'm gonna need a respite! Oh God, I really hope I'm not getting sick!
I'll Blog ya later, after I find out I'm NOT getting sick and to let you know how the retreat went!

No comments: