Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My "Weak" Attempt


After all the posts of cards that were made during Valentine's and Easter, it prompted me to post my 1 and ONLY card I made a couple of years ago for my DH. I used sheer ribbon, heart stickers, handmade red and gold papers, clear adhesive vellum that I printed the inside note and I used a gold pre-made blank card as my "canvas." I think it turned out "okay", but my DH really liked it, so I guess that is all that really matters! He is really honest w/me when it comes to my scrapping and such, and I value that!
Maybe I'm tempted to start making more cards? Maybe. TFL Blog ya later...

1 comment:

Toni said...

He loved it and that's the best feedback of ALL! And I really enjoyed looking at it too. It has a very sweet, whimsical quality about it. PERFECT for Valentines Day and all the nostalgia that comes with it.
Blessings,
~Toni~