Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back to the Same old, same old!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday, late afternoon. Okay, seriously? I'm kinda glad. Last night, returned to Body Pump Class.
OMG!! Angela was back and showing NO MERCY!! It was GREAT! Of course I am sore today. I have a volleyball game tonite @8:30, the last game of the night, but I have decided to go to the gym first and work out the "kinks" I have today and to "de-stress." I want to be ready for Thursday's Body Pump Class!!!!

On a Scrapbooking note: I have loaded PSE5 with all my categories and tagged the most recent photos. I've left everything else on Picasa, for, I'm done with those pix. Need to put them on a disk and delete from computer. (Note to self!!) I loaded in some papers and embellies from Scrapbook Flair. I need to sit down this weekend and start playing w/photos and layouts! I want to get the "hang" of it and the tools before I start visiting other sites to purchase kits and such. I might start doing 8x8 and 8 1/2x11 LO's just so I can print and embellish on my own. I'll start an "On-line" album, just so I can download/upload to CKMB. I have "wishes and dreams" of Digital Utopia! Ahhhhhh! Guess that's the perfectionist coming out! One step at a time, one step at a time.
Gotta go now and pick my daughter up, then off to the gym!
Blog ya later...

No comments: