Thursday, March 13, 2008

WOW!

That's about all I have to say. Last night, I DID go and play ball and good thing too! We were missing 2 good players!! Our Captain and another. We lost the 1st game, horribly!!!! Won the 2nd and lost the 3rd by only a couple of points!!! I was sore in my legs and arms! This morning, not too bad. Have the 2nd Body Pump class tonite and I will go. Don't know if I will be able to do any "squats", but I'll try....

Received quite a few pictures last night and 3 boards. I will more than likely do 2; 1 with family and such and the other, with the black and white pics. I will take a final picture of the boards and post here. I will do my best with them. I will be busy so I can get them done by tomorrow afternoon, so I better not stress too much over them; not be such a "perfectionist."
Have a great day, sorry so short.....gotta get busy!!

No comments: