Sunday, March 30, 2008

Woo Hoo!! (me, jumping up and down) the kids go back to school after being off for a week for "Spring Break." Their not too happy, but, OH WELL!!! hee hee hee!
Well, after last night, having no inspiration, I went to sleep hoping to find my "Mojo." No, LO's, but I was inspirational! I was in my room all day, cleaning off a bookcase so I can store my scrapbook things, making them more accessible. I also bought some page/photo protectors that hold 4x6 and 3x5 photos, only I didn't use them for photos! I had some binders, and I took all my stickers and rub-ons and sorted them into the binders. Now I can just "flip" thru and not "dig" thru an expanding file! They are sorted according to categories, making it easier to find what I need! I picked up my living room this evening and put everything back where it belongs :( I swept, mopped, cleaned the kitchen and now I am going to finish watching a movie I started last night. Then I'm going to sleep! Big day tomorrow, school, ya know! ;) Blog ya later!

No comments: