Monday, March 24, 2008

What a Good Friday!!





The weather was absolutely beautiful! We (I mean "I") picked up the crawfish around 1 p.m. We were having friends and family over about 4. My dh and I had breakfast at Dot's Diner, then went to pick up the supplies. Came home and started preparing for the "bugs." Tried to find crabs to boil, but none could be found! Maybe in a few weeks.


Had about 75 lbs of crawfish, along with potatoes, corn, mushrooms, garlic, brussel sprouts and some great smoked sausage! My sister and husband came, the neighbors from down the street, my MIL, and 2 BIL's. They only stayed about an hour! Prior commitments. After my dh, neighbor and other bil play some b-ball! Hysterical! I posted pics. I need to get a LO done. I also posted pics of some of us eating!! It really was a "Good Friday." My father couldn't make it, maybe next time!


Blog ya later...

2 comments:

Brock Family said...

Oh my goodness you have NO idea how jealous I am of those pictures of y'alls crawfish boil!!! That is one of the main things I miss about living in Louisiana!!! Thanks for stopping by our new blog! I hate to change our other one...if you still want to view it send me your email address at cordis511@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to view! (if you want, you don't have to!) Your blog is great!

Toni said...

ARGHHHHHHHH!!! I want to come over for crawfish too (said in my very best whine). Seriously? I've never had them. But I would try them. Oh. Yes. I. Would. Because I love crab legs. Lobster. Fish of all kinds. Shrimp. Escargot. Surely, I'd like crawfish too, right??? Y'all know how to have a good Friday!
Blessings,
~Toni~