Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well, it's Wednesday and that means Volleyball! My game is at 7 tonight, which means, I'll be home by 8:30! Then, I'll shower and go straight to bed!
Still haven't heard anything about my friend's dad. Such a sad time.
My dd is going to try out for the H.S. Dance Team! Such a BIG thing! If she makes it, her life and ours, will be nothing but! We have to wait to plan vacation!!! Who knows what's gonna happen! I'm excited for her and I hope she makes it, but she won't be too disappointed if she doesn't, she knows it's a lot of hard work. Tryouts begin the week of April 7th, so there are a few weeks. Thank goodness she already does dance and has been for 9 yrs! It'll help. I'll keep you guys posted.

The 'chickens' are running amok today!! Oh MY!! All 6 of them are going wild! Must be the weather?! Gonna go now, gotta try and 'corral' them! LOL

No comments: