Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, first let me start off by wishing everyone a "Happy Easter!"

Went to Saturday evening service which was absolutely wonderful!

We went to eat @ Ci Ci's Pizza then came home. Watched "Bee Movie" while I worked on the mini books below! On Erica's Blog (link @ right) she had a tutorial. How cute! I was impressed how it came together. I quickly made 2 w/o any idea on subject/theme. I embellished simply, but I do plan on making others w/themes in mind! I can't get over how easy they were!

Please feel free to comment, I love criticism, good or "constructive."












This is a LO I did using the pictures I took in the yard. I worked on this LO Saturday night. Did
not go to bed until 2 a.m. Woke up @ 9 this a.m.
We kinda chilled out today. Kids got their baskets filled w/candy. Em got her "Across the Universe" movie and I still owe Ryan an I-tunes card. Couldn't find them at Walmart!!!I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, ours here was beautiful, weather-wise.

Blog ya later.

No comments: