Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring is coming! Spring is coming!

First signs of spring! My daylilies are beginning to bloom {p1} A begonia plant that has "died" too numerous to count, is blooming, again! {p2}
In p3, my neighbors' Bradfor pear trees are "budding." In @ 2 weeks, it will be full of leaves! That is always the case. {P4} is a plant on my porch which is in beautiful bloom! {P5} is a breed of hibiscus tree that is starting to sprout! Now, those are the only signs of spring now, for it is very windy outside and a terrible front is supposed to come thru tonight, bringing lots of heavy rain!! We are supposed to have a great weather weekend for Easter, so I'll take the weather now! Enjoy these pics. I'll have to put together a LO w/them later!!




2 comments:

kelliebean said...

Love the pics - so pretty! Spring in the south (and SW!) is just glorious, isn't it??? I feel sorry for all those CKMBers up north. I'm ready for warm weather come January 2nd or so. :)

I'll be watching for a LO with those!

Toni said...

Ahhhh! I *love* these photos. You have NO IDEA how much I see winter as a time of preparing my heart for SPRING! I love spring fever. I love the return of life. I love the sunshine on my face again and the grass under my feet again. This post feels like an incredible spring day to me. Thanks for commenting on our adoption.
Blessings,
~Toni~