Monday, March 10, 2008

Sad Time :(

Well, Mr. Joe passed Saturday morning @ 3a.m. 36 hours after the heart pump was taken off.
It really sucks! Married 53 yrs, great man, full of life, and it had to end! Makes you wonder a little about God's intention. Don't get me wrong, I believe that everything happens for a reason, I just don't always understand it!! Services will be held Friday and I plan on attending, considering, I was almost out the door Saturday to go to the hospital, when I received the call.

I have a "full" house today!! Right now, "Cinderella" is on for the.... too many to count!!
Gonna get lunch together soon. Don't feel like doing too much, for the time change has really messed me up! I did go to the gym at 5 a.m., but, hopefully I'll be in bed by 9 p.m.!!!! Gotta go and buy a new coffemaker! Had been talking about getting a new one for a couple of weeks, when out of the blue, ours stopped working! Must have been offended! LOL Poor DH, had to get his coffee at work today, awwwwww! Guess I'll use my 20% coupon at BB&B, shucks!

Gonna go now. Have a great day. Post again soon.

1 comment:

kelliebean said...

Hey there,

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! I love yours - I believe you're more tech savvy than you think!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's dad. I'll keep you close in thoughts and prayers.

See you in the blogs and on the board!

Kellie