Sunday, March 16, 2008


Memorial service for Mr. Joe was Friday night. They were very pleased w/the boards I did for the service. Troy did a picture video that ran throughout the time, and that was nice. The service was very nice, sad, but nice. Mr. Rick, his best friend, said a beautiful eulogy that brought me to tears! I was so full of emotions, good and bad. I still am. I'm kinda numb. I did not know what to say to Trish and told her so. Just said, "Love you and your family and I am here for you." She appreciated that. I could not go to the house. Came home, changed clothes and sorta "unwound" in front of the t.v. Couldn't tell you what was on. Even dozed. I was just emotionally drained.


On to a new week. I need to sort thru my scrapping stuff and get busy with it. I have so many "unfinished" things, I just need to put it all together!!!


Today is a "laundry, speed clean, grocery" kinda day. I want to sit down and watch a movie now. It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I got an early start this morning, so I'm done!!!

Catch you guys later. Enjoy your afternoon!!!

No comments: