Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I MADE IT!!!

Pre-Script: Yes, for those of you who have visited before, I did change my page!! It is not your imagination. Trying out new things. I'm really trying this whole "Blog" thing. I won't let it get the best of me! :)


ACTUAL POST

Can you believe it? I made it thru my first "Body Pump" class! WooHoo! Actually, it wasn't so bad. It did not feel like I was there 1 hour and 10 mins. Okay, maybe at the end, I was ready! I was done!! LOL
I'm not sore today, although, tomorrow, probably. Then I return for the 2nd class! I do have a volleyball game at 7:45 tonite, so that should help with the soreness, maybe!

Don't know if I am going to go to my game...
My friend called me and asked if I would do the collage board for her dad's memorial service on Friday. She knows it is short notice, but knows I scrap and thought I could help!! Of course!!
Finally, I can do something and not feel weird about not doing anything. I'll take a picture and post how it comes out. I really hope I do well. I'm such a critic when it comes to things like this and a perfectionist!

Finished with lunch, so we'll do bathroom visits then down for a nap! Then I have to clean my kitchen up. I swear, it never ends!! I do plan on scrapping this weekend. I haven't done anything in a while and I would like to post some things here, especially for the wonderful, creative visitors I get from CKMB!!!! I swear, that's where the talent is! I feel honored to just be a part of it. That's who I want to be when I grow up in the scrapbooking world! LOL
Back at ya later!! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: