Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am soooo ready....

for a vacation!!! The kids have their "Spring Break" starting on the 21st then on thru the next week, but me, well, I don't get a "Break!" Sure, I have off Good Friday, but I would like to have a week off! We will be boiling Crawfish then with ALL the fixins and we'll have friends and family over, so that'll be a nice "break", but it's not the same, KWIM?

I really want to get to scrappin! I haven't in quite some time and I'm a bit annoyed. Basically because I can't make up my mind on HOW to get started! I have pics from our family reunion, kids pics that I want to put in 1 LARGER album and some strays that never made it in an album at all! I'm over the chronological thing and I'm done, for now, with Em's and Ryan's book and I'm REALLY done shopping for supplies!!! :) I do want to get a D-ring binder, for my "family" album is a 3 ring and I LOVE it! Guess I'll have to drive 1 hour to Hobby Lobby to get some!!
But I really need to just jump right in and go. I just want to be able to do it without interruptions of any kind! and lately, that's just not possible here!! I guess I just need to "suck it up" and do it!!

I start a "Body Pump" class tonite! Aarrrgh It's on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 5 weeks!!! So on Tues, Wed and Thurs I'll be busy, for Wednesday I play Volleyball. On Fridays, I think I'll plan on NOT getting out of my "ja ja's"!!!!! LOL ;)p

Gotto go now, watching "Cinderella" AGAIN!!! and I have to get lunch for the "chikens."
Ya'll try and have a good day and I'll post again soon!!

No comments: