Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holy Thursday!

Today is Holy Thursday. My Catholic upbringing has taught me what today is, but MY DAILY LIFE has recently taught me, YEA, I'M OFF TOMORROW!!!! Long weekend for me! I am hoping to get some scrapping done, but, we are having a seafood boil tomorrow and I need to get things ready. Now that I think about it, Friday night and all day Saturday is possible!!!? I'll cook Easter Sunday, but the menu isn't planned yet. My kids are older, so Easter doesn't mean the same as it did years ago! I still got them things. Em wanted "Across the Universe" movie. Have to get Ry an I-tunes card. He likes downloading games. He got his I-pod for his birthday last month!
I just was inspired by another scrapper from CKMB. She did her 1st 11 x 8 1/2 LO and it was absolutely great! I'm going to start my next album that size. I have a LOT of papers and embellies that size, for I was in a club that sent me monthly, different themes. I really do not need to buy any other supplies until I use what I have! I shouldn't be surprised at LO's that size, especially after doing those Memory Boards. I turned them horizontal, and it looked a whole lot better! Amazing what happens when you open yourself up to "new" possibilities?! It's just that I've been doing 12x12 for so long....hard for a leopard to change her spots!! LOL
So, look out. Once I get things going again, scrapping, I will post here. I accept ALL comments! I'm tough, I can take it! That's how I learn.
Now... another Body Pump class tonight. Had 1 Tuesday, played ball last night, now, tonight. I'm too old for this!! I should feel good, but, I feel "old and decrepit!" (to quote a good friend of mine from many yrs ago!) I just need to find my rythym again. Not be so sore. Wait, after the LAST Body Pump class, I'll be great!! Then what?? Another class? A vicious cycle!
Everyone, have a great Easter weekend! Today is the 1st day of Spring and our weather here is BEAUTIFUL!!! Sun shining, slight cool breeze. Absolutely stunning. God knows what He is doing!

No comments: