Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi everyone!
Received an update last night about my friend's dad. They will be removing the pump from him on Friday. They have given him new meds and hopefully will be coming home. Hospice will be available, and he should be much better at home than in a dreadful hospital room! I think the family is as "ready" as they can be in a situation like this. It is a sad time. It makes you appreciate the people in your life more and that's a shame! We should treat ALL our family and friends with the respect they deserve, after all, they are a part of your life! It should not take a situtation like this to put things in perspective. It is a gift we are given to live on this Earth and share our time w/friends and family, and that should never be taken for granted!!
Okay, I'm off my soapbox. I know that I'm no better than anyone, but I do try to do what I can, when I can. I consider myself to be a good friend and I know that I have good friends.
Have a GREAT day!!!!!! Thanks for 'listening.'

No comments: