Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a DAY!!!

Saturday I had a family reunion. All my cousins from Texas came in with their families! I can't even count how many in total were there! It was really great seeing them all again. It was in 1999 when we last were all together!! Now, there are great, great grandchildren! I'm gonna post some pics on here as soon as I figure out the best way to do it! I took over 80 pictures and most of them were group pictures! We took 1st generation grandchildren, 2nd grandchildren, family pictures of each of the 3 daughters, 1st grandchild/last grandchild, etc. Ate lots and lots of crawfish! Turned out to be a beautiful day weather-wise! Tomorrow is Monday, time to get back into the swing of things! Have a great night. Look for the pictures coming soon!

No comments: