Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh Boy!

Am I tired! Last night was our first night of my Volleyball League. In the past, we used to get our schedules and the captains would let us know who's team we were on, then just show up for our games. This time, all showed up, saw which team we were on, then played a tournament! I didn't leave until almost 10 p.m.! My team placed 2nd! A little upset, for we were there at 7, double elimination, and it wasn't until our 3rd game we had our first lost! Then we were matched with the team who was undefeated for the night! We beat them the 1st game and had to win the 2nd to knock them out. Well, it was close, but we lost.... Oh, well. I won a gift card to a chicken place, so that was good.
I am just "floating" thru today. Wish it was Friday so I could sleep in on Saturday, but, I have 1 more day!
Gotta go now, these "chickens" want to watch "Cars."

No comments: