Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been "Tagged!"

Well, here goes; I've been Tagged by Chrispea! Let me list the "rules" before I list my answer!
Rules of being "Tagged"
1. You have to post the rules before you answer.
2. You must list 1 fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (Use Maiden name if not middle)
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blogpost, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog stating they have been tagged, and they need to reach your blog for details!)

Okay, here is mine: LYNN (thank goodness it's short!)

L - "Likeable"- like most everyone I meet, Like to please everyone!
Y - (this is a tough one!) Oh! Yellow, cause it's my favorite color!
N - "Nanny" because I am one, in more ways than the obvious!!!!
N - "Nice" because, for the most part, I AM!!

Okay, it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't easy either! It's hard to come up with something about your w/o looking "obnoxious!" Thank goodness I HAD a middle name, for my maiden name is 10 letters long!!!!!

I only have to "tag" 4 people and I know of 2! This is fun, but, unless you have some spare time....

On another note....
How was your Valentine's Day? Nothing special on my end. My daughter gave me a card and earrings. They are cute! Crosses that dangle, very simple. She's so funny, she tells me she knew I'd like them because she didn't!! "I didn't mean it that way!" She doesn't wear "dangly" earrings, that is what she meant! Yeah, right! LOL
I made dinner. My daughter said it looked like "a huge Hot Pocket!" It was Italian Sausage, Spinach, Onions, Parm Cheese all baked in a Puff Pastry. My son even liked it! I'm 2 for 2, for the night before, I made French Bread Pizzas! Tonight I'm gonna make a "Chicken Scampi." My daughter picked out a few recipes to try, for we are really tired of the same ol' same ol'. To be honest, I never know what to cook either!
We watched a movie last night, "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster. Very intense movie! I enjoyed it, but it is not for the "weak" for there is ruff language and some violent scenes! The premise: Her and her fiance were "mugged." They both were beaten badly and he didn't survive! She becomes a "changed" person and wants to seek revenge! If you like those kind of movies, then it's a "Must See!" I pretty much like Jodie Foster movies. I didn't watch "Contact" for I am not a "Sci-fi" person. Check it out, you might be surprised!
Gotta go now! Have a GREAT weekend and enjoy life!

I'll come back and post who I "Tagged!"


Okay, I've TAGGED my 4! It took me awhile, but they are fellow CKMB'rs. Hope they come and play along, it makes for interesting conversation!

saints511
mominCT
scrapbookmommy
jenbear

Hope they join in!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

Thanks for the "tag" I just updated my blog with mine! We share the same middle name :) That "Y" sure is a tough one!! LOL.