Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Day!

It's Wednesday and tonight I am hosting our Bonco. I've baked a ham, made a potato casserole, an apple dump cake and a spinach salad. I have bread rolls rising to bake about 45 mins before everyone's arrival. It's been interesting trying to get everything together with 6 kids in the house! I do have a few last minute things to take care of before the girls get here, but thank God, they know what I do everyday, so, it's no problem! In fact, a couple of the ladies used me as their sitter!!

The car that stranded us in Baton Rouge, is now at the dealership! Looks like, whatever the problem is, is under warranty! Yeah!!!!

Tonight is a Lunar Eclipse! It starts here about 9 p.m. I hope to get a couple of shots of it. If I do, I'll post. Although, it is cloudy, and we had some rain, so I hope it clears!

Well gotta go. Have to call hubby to make sure he picks up the right gallon of daquiri I need for tonight!! YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

inara said...

lots of goodness!